1. The White Dove club unites eminent individuals from all over the world, who financially and morally help the foundation achieve its basic mission - to spread the idea of peace in the world!
2. The purpose of The White Dove club is to connect eminent economists, politicians, artists, scientists, sportspeople and other important individuals in order to:
• establish new contacts,
• create new business and friendly ties,
• especially of international extensions in order to include members into the international cooperation of all sorts,
• gain necessary means for the work of the institution.
3. Members of The White Dove club are eminent economists, politicians, artists, scientists, sportspeople and other important individuals with positive thinking about life, who believe that someone’s inner peace, which is the condition for universal peace, is the base for a happy future and for economical and cultural progress of mankind.
Members are also major donators and sponsors of projects of the central institution as well as of the department foundations.
4. Membership in The White Dove club is independent of religious, national or political appurtenance, colour of the skin or gender.
5. The White Dove club operates within the central institution The White Dove.
6. The Department White Dove clubs are established by the department institutions which are named by the country where the department institutions operate.
7. Members of The White Dove clubs gather at meetings which are organized by the central institution or the department institutions.
Meetings can be local, within a certain country, or international, where all members of The White Dove clubs are invited.
8. The White Dove clubs are operated by regulations.
The work of The White Dove clubs is managed by presidents of the clubs, which are elected according to the regulations of the club.
9. Members of The White Dove clubs pay a yearly membership fee, which is the same for all members.
Money from the membership fee is used for the work of the central institution and the department institutions.
If your heart cries when you see the injustice of the world,
If you are worried what the future holds for your grandchildren,
If peace, love and health mean everything to you,
If you love the world without the borders –
Look for us – you will find the open hearts of friends,
Who feel the same as you do,
And will be pleased to see your offered hand.
Gianni Rijavec, the founder